Monday, July 27, 2009

Free deodorant at Rite Aid

Rite Aid has their Speed Stick and Lady Speed Stick deodorants on sale this week. Here's the scenario:

Buy any 2 combinations of (Men's Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick) deodorants for $4.74. I purchased 1 Men's Speed Stick, and 1 Lady Speed Stick.

Total $4.74

Minus:
-$2 RA in ad coupon
- 2 $1.50 coupons from HERE. Make sure that the zip code says 33907 in order to get the correct page of coupons.

You have to add a small "impulse buy" item at the counter in order to avoid having an overage. I purchased a Mentos gum for $1.49. Both fortunately and unfortunately, the gum was on sale for $1 and I had a $1 off coupon, so my total was the same overage. I ended up adding another gum and not using the other coupon I had, and still only paid .74 for 2 deodorants and 2 packs of gum. Plus, the Speed Stick Irish Spring Icy Blast fragrance smells REALLY good, and my husband likes it too.

This deal worked better than expected, and I am going back later today or tomorrow to do the deal again. I plan on doing this another 2 times or so. Who can pass up free deodorant?

No comments:

Post a Comment