Saturday, July 25, 2009

Reason for the long silence

I just wanted to let everyone know what's been going on recently that has kept me from posting any new deals or information. My husband and I, and our 3 kids have been building a new house for the last 6 months. The house was finished 8 weeks ago, but unfortunately there were some snags in the financing. All of our stuff has been in storage for the last 4 weeks so we have been living out of boxes and sleeping on mattresses. Needless to say, it's been difficult trying to keep up on all the sales ads, coupon match-ups, and deal posting that I had planned to do through this blog. We are hoping to know something late next week about our house loan, and after that probably another couple of weeks before we would be able to sign papers and move in. I will try my best to post deals that I find, or that others find, even if I myself am not able to check and see if they work as described.

Thanks for understanding the reason for my month long silence. Check back soon for updated deals and new posts. Please feel free to let me know what deals you are finding and the coupon match-ups via email, and I will try my best to post them (giving you credit, of course).

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy. It may be slow going still until we know what's going on with the house and get our stuff out of storage, but I'm gonna try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's going to be my turn soon. We just found out a couple of weeks ago that the owner of our house wants to sell it, so now we are moving in 2 weeks! God knew though and found the perfect house for us. It is only 3 streets down from where we are now. I hate packing and moving, but oh well! Keep me posted about your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about having to move on such short notice, but glad you found a great house quickly.

    ReplyDelete