Saturday, June 6, 2009

$50 in Gift Cards at Rite Aid

Want $50 in gift cards to spend at Rite Aid for little Out of Pocket?

The new Rite Aid ad tomorrow includes 2 coupons for $25 Gift Cards when you transfer a prescription from another pharmacy. I did this 2 months ago. I transferred 2 prescriptions for my children's fluoride vitamins from our normal pharmacy to Rite Aid and refilled them for $8.00. I used these 2 coupons and got back two $25 dollar gift cards as a thank you for my business. That was a $42 dollar money maker for me. I still have a few dollars left on 1 of my cards. I don't know if this deal is available at all Rite Aid's, so check your local ad.

You MUST fill and purchase the transferred prescription in order to receive the gift cards. Also, make sure that you have not refilled these prescriptions recently, or your insurance will not cover it. After all, the point is to make money on this deal.


The coupon is good through 6/21. Medicaid, Medicare, and any other government or publicly funded program prescriptions are not eligible. Customers who have redeemed a Rite Aid prescription offer in the last 6 months are not eligible. Limit 1 coupon per prescription, and maximum of 2 coupons per customer. Offer only valid when prescription is filled and paid for at the time of transfer. Transfer offer only valid for prescriptions not previously filled at or transferred from another Rite Aid location.

There are more exclusions, so please be sure to read the fine print.

No comments:

Post a Comment