Thursday, June 18, 2009

FREE toothpaste and toothbrushes

I am still waiting for the SCR to clear my account, but the amounts are definitely correct. The SCR clearing for this deal has been confirmed by another couponer on a forum that I belong to. So here goes:

Right now Rite Aid has their Reach value pack toothbrushes on sale (2 in a pack) for $2.99. Make sure you get the pack that is on sale though, as they also have some 2 packs that are $6.99.

There is also an SCR for $5 when you purchase any 3 Reach toothbrushes, or Listerine mouthwash.

Here's what I did:

3 Reach value pack toothbrushes = $8.97
Use 2 computers and print 3 of the coupons at www.coupons.com, using zip code 33332. The coupon you are looking for says $2 off of Listerine, but when it prints it states that it is also for the reach toothbrushes. Trust me, I did this already!!! :) The reason you need to use zip code 33332 is because different zip codes have different face values for this coupon. For instance, my zip code only has $1 off, and a zip code that I previously lived in only has .50 off. The way to get the $2 off face value is using zip code 33332. Silly I know, but they do it for some reason.

Anyways, back to the deal. Rite Aid also has their Colgate Total Whitening toothpaste (4.2 oz size) for $1.88 with a coupon in this weeks ad for $1.00 off making it .88. Then you use the $1 off Mfr coupon that was in the 6/7/09 Smart source insert, making this a .12 MM deal for the toothpaste. The reason that you can use 2 mfr coupons in this transaction is because the one in the Rite Aid ad states that it is a mfr coupon, but it also has a RA logo AND begins with RC49.

Combine the 3 Reach value packs, and the Colgate toothpaste, and you will have an OOP of $2.85, and get back an SCR for $5. This is now a $2.15 MM. Free toothbrushes and toothpaste for the family. Love it!!! And $2.15 to spend on something else next week :)


*If you don't know what SCR's are, or haven't signed up yet, please read THIS previous post. If you have any other questions, please leave them in the comments section, and I will answer them as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment